VA Hospitals - Veterans, Turn In Your Guns!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VA Hospitals - Veterans, Turn In Your Guns!

Post by EdgaraJones on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:25 am

Federal non-military agencies have bought two billion rounds of ammunition in the last 10 months.
To provide some perspective, experts estimate that at the peak of the Iraq war American troops were firing around 5.5 million rounds per month. At that rate, the [Department of Homeland Security] is armed now for a 24-year Iraq war. A 24-year Iraq war! Iím going to tell you what I think is going on. I donít think domestic insurrection. Law enforcement and national security agencies, they play out multiple scenarios. Ö Iíll tell you what I think theyíre simulating: the collapse of our financial system, the collapse of our society and the potential for widespread violence, looting, killing in the streets, because thatís what happens when an economy collapses. I suspect that just in case our fiscal situation, our monetary situation, collapses, and following it the civil society collapses, that is the rule of law, they want to be prepared. I know why the governmentís arming up: Itís not because thereís going to be an insurrection; itís because our society is unraveling.
Mark Levin on 2 Billion Dollar Domestic U.S. Ammo Purchases

Source/More Here

Edgara Jones

2b7777fcf7909382dd2e99c1cda15019
EdgaraJones
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2013-01-12

http://www.swamp-ass.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top