Mitt Obama

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mitt Obama

Post by sWamp-Ass on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Romney & Obama are the same on the following core issues;

1. TARP. Obama voted for TARP as a senator and Romney said In 2010 (on Cavuto) that bailing out the banks "was the right thing to do."

2.Stimulus, BIG Debt and/or Keynsian economics. On the campaign trail Romney maintains that the stimulus "didn't work," but in 2009, a couple of weeks before Obama's inauguration and a couple of months before passage of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, Romney told CNN's Wolf Blitzer that "I think there is a need for economic stimulus. Americans have lost about $11 trillion in net worth" and "government can help make that up in a very difficult time."

3. Both support Payroll Tax Cuts. On the one piece of Obama's jobs package that he's been able to get passed -- the payroll tax cut -- Romney is still with Obama. and called for in a 2009 USA Today op-ed.

4. Bailouts of BIG Business like GM. Romney is known for his widely read New York Times op-ed titled, "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt," if you've actually read it, you know that he argues for the same kind of structured bankruptcy that Obama enacted.

5. ObamneyCare - Do I need foot note this or any more???

6. Foreign Wars. They both support foreign wars, nation building and adventurism. Neither calls for reducing any of the 900 mil. bases overseas, etc.

7. Both support the Federal Reserve's policy of PRINTING MONEY and monitizing the debt. Have you heard differently from either?

8. I have to stop here, I'm out of space.

9. Gitmo. Whatever happened to Obama's campaign promise to shut Gitmo down? Romney won't either.

10. Patriot Act. As a senator Obama made a speech on the house floor condemning the Patriot act, http://obamaspeeches.com/053-Floor-Statement-S2271-PATRIOT-Act-Reauthorization-Obama-Speech.htm He re-upped it as President. We all know where Romney will stand on the issue.

11. Transparancy, lobbyists & Earmarks. Candidate Obama promised no more earmarks, lobbyists and the most transparent administration. He also promised to put all bills on the net for 5 days. He never delivered on any of this. http://youtu.be/o5t8GdxFYBU . Who do you think wrote Obamacare, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid? Mitt is silent on the subject. Where do you think he'll stand on these issues?

12. Is this enough, or can I stop now?

13. Shrinking Size of Government & Debt. Do either candidates seriously talk about reducing the size and scope of the Federal government? No.

14. Taxes. Obama promised no new taxes on the middle class. The Supreme Court says ObamaCare is a tax, and it's a biggie and it's on everybody. Remember, Romney is the inventor of this grand scheme.

15. Gun Control. Where does Obama stand on this issue? He just said and surprise, "no one needs an AK47." Mitt supported gun control in Mass. They both are no friends to the 2nd Amendment or liberty to any degree whatsoever.

16. That's enough for now, my fingers are tired.

sWamp-Ass
VIP(VeryImportantPoster)
VIP(VeryImportantPoster)

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top