Is it or isn't it a tax, the creature they all ObamaCare!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it or isn't it a tax, the creature they all ObamaCare!

Post by sWamp-Ass on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:40 pm

If it's a tax it's not allowed because Congress does not have the power to make an un-apportioned tax other than the income tax - just read the 16th Amendment!

If it's a penalty then where's the due process - just read the 6th Amendment!

Any way you look at it, this thing is bad and designed purely to implode the insurance companies. It's the Cloward-Piven strategy, which Obama taught as a Commie Community Organizer being used right before our eyes.

But don't fret yet...

ObamaCare just may go out the same way it went in, esp. since the SC declared it a tax.

"Despite the court ruling, there is still a chance that Republicans in Congress can repeal much of the law next year even if they don't have a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate. Because Chief Justice John Roberts ruled that the mandate to purchase health insurance—one of the key provisions of the law—was a tax, Republicans can use a procedure called "budget reconciliation" to pass a repeal bill that requires only a simple majority to pass. But this scenario relies on the Republicans' ability to win the White House, keep the majority in the House and gain enough seats in the Senate."

So, Obama's own Alinski tactic, the scheme he used to pass it budget reconciliation, just may be used to scrap it.

Source/More Here.

sWamp-Ass
VIP(VeryImportantPoster)
VIP(VeryImportantPoster)

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it or isn't it a tax, the creature they all ObamaCare!

Post by sWamp-Ass on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:13 am

A Vote For Romney is a Wasted Vote!

Don't forget, Romney LEAD the way and smashed open the door for ObamaCare and if you think this leopard's spots have changed or he has experienced some kind of epiphany, well, I highly doubt it.

The GOP helped drive us to the dance and they still embrace the worst aspects of ObamaCare. The GOP gave us Obama when they gave us McCain as a candidate almost 4 years ago. We got ObamaCare not out of some isolated Democratic actions, but equally a result of Republican ideas and actions. I don't trust them nor do I trust Romney - look what he did in Massachusetts!

I will not waste my vote on the lesser of two evils. If Obama wins and ObamaCare stays, I will still sleep sound knowing that the GOP didn't offer up sincere candidates nor a platform based on the ideas of liberty and free markets. They have become the Democratic lite party and to support them is to support more of the same. A vote for either party is a vote for more BIG government. In the long run a vote for either party is a wasted vote. We will still wind up at the same place, an omnipotent government unrestrained and drunk on it's own power with the useful idiots, moochers and leechers cheering it on and hailing it's greatness.

sWamp-Ass
VIP(VeryImportantPoster)
VIP(VeryImportantPoster)

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top