Is Obama Really the First Gay President, I Mean is He Really Gay?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Obama Really the First Gay President, I Mean is He Really Gay?

Post by sWamp-Ass on Tue May 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
‎"Obama frequented a raunchy Chicago gay club, Manís Country. The [Madsen] report also claims that then-Chief of Staff Rahm Emmanuel is also a member. You didnít see that on CNN, did you?"

Source/More Here.

sWamp-Ass
VIP(VeryImportantPoster)
VIP(VeryImportantPoster)

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Obama Really the First Gay President, I Mean is He Really Gay?

Post by sWamp-Ass on Tue May 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Madsen is not some lunatic blogging over a bowl of Lucky Charms; he is a highly touted journalist and former USSA Naval Officer. Reportedly, sources close to Manís Country told WMR that Obama and Emmanuel are on file as members. Manís Country goes to great extremes to maintain privacy and confidentiality due to the nature of the club. It is believed that the USSA Secret Service has destroyed any evidence of the two men being on the clubís files.

Allegedly, Obama and Emmanuel have ID cards which are required for admission into the clubís facilities. Sources within Chicagoís gay community report Obama would frequent the club on Wednesdays.
Furthermore, sources told WMR that Obama went to Manís Country because he enjoyed receiving sexual favors from white men. This would lend credence to Larry Sinclairís claims in 2008 that he and Obama had engaged in sexual acts on two occasions. Shortly after making the allegations, a warrant for Sinclairís arrest was issued by Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden. Beau Biden is Vice President Joe Bidenís son.

Hillary Clintonís 2008 campaign reportedly discovered information that would add credibility to WMRís findings. ďDuring the 2008 election, I campaigned for Hillary Clinton in the Democrat primaries. Repeatedly, I heard over and over here in Chicago that Barack Obama is gay and that his marriage to Michelle is one of mutual convenience,Ē wrote Kevin DuJan. Photos reveal that Obama has been wearing a wedding ring long before he was married. Why might that be?

The marriage between Barack Obama and Michelle LaVaughn Robinson was performed by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright. Reportedly, Wright ran the Down Low Club, commonly referred to as DLC, in Chicago. Sources in Chicagoís gay community report that Wright and the club functioned as a matchmaker for gay black men. Allegedly, the DLCís purpose was to keep gay black men from frequenting bars or posting ads online.
Source/More Here.

sWamp-Ass
VIP(VeryImportantPoster)
VIP(VeryImportantPoster)

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top