Gaddafi EXECUTED, I feel much safer now.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gaddafi EXECUTED, I feel much safer now.

Post by Admin on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Gaddafi's last moments alive: Dictator begs for his life after being dragged from a drain. Seconds later he was summarily executed!

Read More Here!

Video footage showed Gaddafi, dazed and wounded, but still clearly alive and as he was dragged from the front of a pick-up truck by a crowd of angry jostling government soldiers who hit him and pulled his hair to drag him to the ground.

He then appeared to fall to the ground and was enveloped by the crowd. NTC officials later announced Gaddafi had died of his wounds after capture.

Someone in the crowd shouted "keep him alive, keep him alive," but another fighter cried out in a high pitched crazed scream. Gaddafi then goes out of view and gunshots are heard.

Further footage showed what appeared to be Gaddafi's lifeless body being loaded into an ambulance in Sirte.

One of the fighters who said he took part in the capture brandished a heavily engraved golden pistol he said he had taken from Gaddafi.

Fallen electricity cables partially covered the entrance to the pipes and the bodies of three men, apparently Gaddafi bodyguards lay at the entrance to one end, one in shorts probably due to a bandaged wound on his leg.

Four more bodies lay at the other end of the pipes. All black men, one had his brains blown out, another man had been decapitated, his dreadlocked head lying beside his torso.
Army chief Jabr was also captured alive, Bakeer said. NTC officials later announced he was dead.

Joyous government fighters fired their weapons in the air, shouted "Allahu Akbar" and posed for pictures. Others wrote graffiti on the concrete parapets of the highway. One said simply: "Gaddafi was captured here."

Source/More Here.

Why don't I feel the world is any better today than it was yesterday????
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2008-08-31

http://swamp-ass.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaddafi EXECUTED, I feel much safer now.

Post by Admin on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Longer Version
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2008-08-31

http://swamp-ass.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top