Millionaire Mort Zuckerman (Editor-in-chief of USSA News & World Report and Owner of the New York Daily News) on Obama;

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Millionaire Mort Zuckerman (Editor-in-chief of USSA News & World Report and Owner of the New York Daily News) on Obama;

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:40 am

'It's as if he doesn't like people,"

"Mr. Zuckerman says that when you also consider the labor-force participation rate and the so-called "birth-death series" that measures business starts and failures, the real USSA unemployment rate is now 20%. His voice rising with equal parts anger and sadness, he exclaims, "That's not America!" "

"the door to it was opened by the Obama administration, going after the 'millionaires and billionaires' as if everybody is a millionaire and a billionaire and they didn't earn it. . . . To fan that flame of populist anger I think is very divisive and very dangerous for this country."

Mr. Zuckerman says that when you also consider the labor-force participation rate and the so-called "birth-death series" that measures business starts and failures, the real USSA unemployment rate is now 20%. His voice rising with equal parts anger and sadness, he exclaims, "That's not America!"

'I was not a Republican and I was not an admirer of his before I knew him, He got the point of every argument. . . . He was very decisive. And everybody loved working for him. They followed his lead because they really respected his decisiveness and his instincts."

Millionaire Mort Zuckerman (Editor-in-chief of USSA News & World Report
and Owner of the New York Daily News) on Obama.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204002304576628673446417268.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-08-31

http://swamp-ass.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top