Keywanda's EBT Card, "It's free to swipe, yo."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keywanda's EBT Card, "It's free to swipe, yo."

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:57 am

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. -- Thomas Jefferson

Keywanda is having the time of her life. Her job is raising her family of 10 children while dealing with the drama and stress of the children's fathers. Thanks to the great state of California, Keywanda can support her lifestyle of having fun, getting "Turnt Up" and the kids can even get to eat from time to time.

Your single “It’s Free, Swipe Your EBT” has received over 200,000 hits on YouTube. Was your intent to poke fun at the ways people abuse EBT or how easy it is to get government assistance? What do you hope to gain from the success of the song?
When I put that song out I just thought people would laugh about it. I never imagined that the type of backlash that has occurred would even take place. I came up with the idea to paint a picture to people as an exaggeration. The song is actually a reflection of my childhood in that my mother had multiple kids and was abusing government assistance. Once everybody hears the album they’ll get the whole picture but I don’t want people to discredit my talent because of this song. I write and produce my own music, I direct my own videos…I’m a very talented person and this song is just a small piece of what my entire album is about.
I’m definitely not judging anybody and I don’t hold any resentment toward my mother but I want people to know that you have to treat your kids with respect not just like a paycheck. You never know, one day that child might grow up and write a song about it.
Where can people go and get more information about Chapter Artist?
The album will be released Oct 25, 2011 at its available at my website chaptersworld.tv. If they order the album, they’ll also receive a signed T-shirt and the complementing poetry book where all the inspiration for my songs came from.

Source/More Here.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2008-08-31

http://swamp-ass.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top