Bill Maher On "Sacrifices" for the Greater Good.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bill Maher On "Sacrifices" for the Greater Good.

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2008-08-31

http://swamp-ass.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bill Maher On "Sacrifices" for the Greater Good.

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Various Comments;

"SgtZim says:
July 24, 2011 at 11:28 am
Whatever that garbage was that maher quoted about meat and cheese (I don’t remember exactly, don’t care in the slightest) is another one of those “statistics” that morons pull out of their colo-rectal cavity for other morons to repeat like a herd of sheep. Guess what maher – it just makes you look like the biggest moron in the herd when you bleat stupid fertilizer like that."
9:32 PM - Edit

- "Bob Roberts says:
July 24, 2011 at 1:43 pm
Isn’t this the perfect example of the liberal – he’s got two cars, no doubt one or both luxury gas guzzlers – and when he’s asked to make the same sacrifice he’s demanding everyone else make – why that would be absurd! Why would he want to do that?"
9:33 PM - Edit

- "Air2air says:
July 24, 2011 at 2:36 pm
I actually caught that portion of the show while channel surfing. What this edit doesn’t show is that after the “would you give up both cars?” question, Maher was still spluttering and looking around for practically a minute.

What Maher did brilliantly at that moment when he was completely destroyed, was act like the question was idiotic. He gazed around in the distance with a confused look meant to imply that the Reason guy was talking nonsense; it was the purest depiction of liberal pretentension and confusion I’ve ever seen."
9:34 PM - Edit

- "Belfast says:
July 24, 2011 at 3:26 pm
Ah, but the best bit was the contrast. He delivered the ‘sacrifice’ line earlier with a smarmy, come-to-church, it-all-makes-sense, Obama type hypocrisyTHEN came his confusion."
9:34 PM - Edit

- "TED says:
July 24, 2011 at 3:42 pm
BILL! How absolutely liberal of you! “Who ME, give up something!?” They ALL think they will be the Ruling Class and all the BS is for someone else to do."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2008-08-31

http://swamp-ass.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top