Obama's/Soetoro's Past Lies... The Plot Thickens!

Go down

Obama's/Soetoro's Past Lies... The Plot Thickens!

Post by kaptainsteve on Mon May 30, 2011 4:25 pm

BREAKING REVELATION: Harrison J. Bounel = Obama = Soetoro = Criminal Fraud!!!

In the video below a debt collector was hired to find out information for a client. During an actual "skip trace" in which the collector tries to locate the real debtor in Chicago. Michelle Obama's name came up as a neighbor of the debtor in the 1990s. Then he clicked on Michelle's name and Obama came up, then his aliases with addresses and social security number. One of the aliases is a Harrison J. Bounel with Obama's social security number used in November of 2009...Harrison J. Bounel... 5046 S. Greenwood Avenue, Chicago, Illinois. Barry Sortero has been wiped out, according to this "skip tracer."
When he clicked on relatives for Harrison J. Bounel, Michelle's name came up as of October 2010 at that Greenwood Avenue address. The house, it turns out was not owned by the Obamas. It is owned by a Circuit Court Judge from Chicago Judge Jane L. Stuart who was an Obama contributor AND Harvey Weinberg, a tax lawyer with the Law Firm Weinberg, Solomon, Howell & Shane.
Source/More above

THE STORY BELOW;

Q: Why is Harrison J Bounel or Bounel Harrison J using Obama SSN with his supposed home address?
Relatives Search Results (1)
Searched: BOUNEL HARRISONJ
Printable Version
Records: 1 to 1 of 1
Personal Information Address History Phone Date Reported Tools
MICHELLE L OBAMA
Aliases: BARACK H
OBAMA, MICHELLE E
OBAMA, MICHELLE L
ROBINSON, MICHELLE
OBAMA, MICHELLE
ROBINSON, ROBINSON
MICHELLE
DOB: 01/1964

SSN: 350-60-XXXX
Possible Relationship:
Sister/Spouse
Cell Phone(s) Available $
5046 S GREENWOOD AVE
CHICAGO, IL 60615
Single-Family Dwelling
(773) 684-9838
Address Only
Phone
(773) 538-4547
Address Only
Phone
More/Source Here.

According to a skip tracer, who is chasing down an unpaid debt, someone by the name of Harrison [Harry] J. Bounel and Barack Hussein Obama are sharing the same social security number and the same address, 5046 S. Greenwood, Chicago, IL 60615. Thus, I tried to search the Cook County Clerk's office to see if Bounel's name also appeared on the roll of registered voters. So as not to limit my search, I left the name box empty and simply entered the home address into the search form (Fig. 1). Surprisingly, I received a response saying "The zip code you supplied does is not in suburban Cook County." (Fig. 2) The Obama's private home is located in the Kenwood district with a zip code of 60615, which is in Cook County. (Fig. 3)

At first I wondered if only Obama's registration was made unavailable because he is the President, so I entered other residential addresses from the same zip code and got identical results. It's as if voter rolls for that zip code have disappeared from the Cook County Clerk's database.

Any suggestions as to why can't I find voter registration records for 60615, and President Obama in particular?
Source/More Here.

Uploaded with Source/More Here!

LOTS more stuff here!

Last edited by kaptainsteve on Mon May 30, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
kaptainsteve
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama's/Soetoro's Past Lies... The Plot Thickens!

Post by kaptainsteve on Mon May 30, 2011 5:06 pm

kaptainsteve
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kaptainsteve on Mon May 30, 2011 5:20 pm

kaptainsteve
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down