Bread and Circuses - The FACTS behind Bin Laden's "Death."

Go down

Bread and Circuses - The FACTS behind Bin Laden's "Death."

Post by Admin on Mon May 02, 2011 9:19 am

DIGG THIS!

While American's cheer in the streets and in the baseball stadiums, the fact remains that America is NO better off with the death of CIA-trained Bin-Laden, in fact, it's worse off.

Allow me to connect the dots. Trump makes Obama look the fool. Bin-Laden's "death" resurrects Obama's competency.

Listen to Obama Glow;
“I directed Leon Pannetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority”

“I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden”

“I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden”

“I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action and authorized an operation to get Usama bin Laden and bring him to justice”

“Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad Pakistan”

“I have made clear, just as President Bush did shortly after 9/11, that our war is not against Islam; bin Laden was not a Muslim leader”

Source/Here.

Maybe you forgot that Osama was trained by the United States CIA and he's been killed at least nine times already, well, at least major figures in intelligence or government have claimed his death Click Here For Source and Pakistani leader Benazir Bhutto in the video Here was assassinated within 2 weeks of publicly confessing the assassination of Bin-Laden approximately 5 years ago! . On January 18, 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf announced quite bluntly: “I think now, frankly, he [Osama] is dead.” On July 17, 2002, the then-head of counterterrorism at the FBI, Dale Watson, told a conference of law enforcement officials that “I personally think he [Bin Laden] is probably not with us anymore,” Whose body did they "immediately" bury at sea anyway???

Let me connect the dots. Trump made Obama look stoopid if not vulnerable. With the "capture" of Bin-Laden, Obama's immediately competent and a hero of sorts. He gains legitimacy and his re-election stock goes through the roof. Perfect, suspicious timing.

According to the official story, Bin-Laden's responsible for the 9-11 attacks and therefor the deaths of approximately 3,000 Americans. Ten years, and BILLIONS of dollars later, the Industrial-Military Complex of the United States finally succeeds and kills Bin-Laden.

It took 3,519 days since September 11, 2001, for USSA forces to finally kill Osama bin Laden, the chief architect of the terrorist attacks that define that date.

During that time period, two wars were launched in the Middle East, each with the stated purpose of fulfilling the objectives of a larger “war”: that on terror. Bin Laden’s capture doesn’t halt those operations. But it does provide an end point to a chapter that was politically contentious, emotionally exhausting and quite costly.

How much money did the United States spend to capture bin Laden in the operation that took place Sunday? That precise a figure is difficult (perhaps impossible) to pinpoint. A much easier price tag, however, can be placed on the costs of foreign operations that were launched in response to the 9/11 attacks.

According to a March 29, 2011 Congressional Research Service report, Congress has approved a total of $1.283 trillion for “military operations, base security, reconstruction, foreign aid, embassy costs, and veterans’ health care for the three operations initiated since the 9/11 attacks.” Those three operations include Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) Afghanistan; Operation Noble Eagle (ONE), providing enhanced security at military bases; and Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF).

Because USSA troop presence will remain at relatively high levels in Afghanistan and, to a lesser extent, Iraq in the years ahead -- and because veteran health-care needs will likely only get worse -- the price will continue to rise. If Congress also approves the president’s FY2012 war-funding request, the cumulative cost of post-9/11 operations would reach $1.415 trillion.

Source Here.

Americans in baseball stadiums and on the White House lawn cheer and Obama takes GLEEful credit in a late Sunday night speech full of his favorite word "I."

Assuming the facts as officially presented, Americans should not be cheering, they should be disgusted and disappointed. Look at some of the facts that aren't disputed. This decade long effort to kill Bin Laden cost BILLIONS. The Americans cheering and celebrating Bin-Laden's death are that much poorer. Many Americans lost their jobs in order to loosen up the money available to pay for this exercise in Obama's re-election campaign kick-off. Hey, Obama did need to counter Trump's birth certificate embarrassment.

But, we cannot forget the 3,000 Americans who died on 9-11. Yes, that may be true but how many people lost their jobs, their livelihoods, their careers and their happiness when the tax money was taken out of the private sector (the ONLY place real wealth, revenue, goods and services are created) to pay for this? Was it hundreds, thousands or even millions? Whatever it was, I'm sure it was more than 3,000.

So, let's look at what was accomplished in this decade long mission. The USSA killed Bin-Laden to avenge the death or approximately 3,000 innocent Americans - GOOD! But, at least as many Americans were terminated from their jobs and careers as an economic consequence of this incredibly costly decade long military action.

Another consequence of this mission were the deaths of the innocent woman and children and others in Pakistan and Afghanistan as a result of errant drone bombings and attacks. The numbers for this are in the hundreds if not thousands if you include Iraq. As many innocents were killed in foreign countries as a result of the United States presence in them. What do you think the affect of this is? Do you think the innocent people like the presence of American military and CIA running around, flying around, attacking and blowing up stuff and killing innocents? I doubt it very much. This makes many people in this country hate the USSA, and it follows naturally that citizens despise occupiers especially the innocent citizens. The CIA calls the violence that occurs as a result of this "blow-back." I'm sure that this decade long occupation in multiple countries creates serious blow-back and resentment and retaliation against the United States.

Now, let's look at just one aspect of the official story. Let's look at the part that says Bin-Laden was buried withing 24 hours out of respect. To believe this you have to be pretty naive. Let's look at the facts.

One, we spent billions and a decade hunting down Bin-Laden in, let's face it, an effort not to arrest him and give him a fair trial (like the one Saddam Hussein recieved) but to KILL him. Knowing this, how is it that we "respect" him? Why would we respect him after he killed 3,000 people and we hunt him for 10 years in an attempt to kill him in retaliation? Respect is not the appropriate word to be used because there is a complete absence of it in this situation.

So, Bin-Laden was immediately buried out of respect?! You've got to be kidding me?! The United States forces sought to kill him for a decade, hunted him down and did just that, and at that point we respect him? This makes no sense. Was this respect for the man, who masterminded 9-11 or was it for the religion in whose name it was done, you know, the religion that promotes jihad and slaying nonbelievers where they stand?

In the end, we did (maybe, if you accept the official story) killed Bin-Laden, but at the expense of lowering our standard of living and costing thousands of Americans jobs. We may have avenged the death of 3,000 innocent Americans, but we may have rendered unemployed more. Nothing can bring those innocents back to life, and I'll never understand how more Americans losing their jobs, careers and livelihoods makes this any better?

Watch the left hand as the right hand does the real magic. The dollar's crashing a result of it's debasing by the Federal Reserve and the unsustainable debt, bail-outs, TARP (really gifts to Wall St bankers so they can keep their bonuses) and spending by Obama and Bush, but cheer for Bin-Laden's murder by drones, the cia and rogue occupation of Pakistan. Inflation is starting to run rampant, oil's through the roof, gold, silver and commodities are skyrocketing, real unemployment hovers around 20%... but we killed Bin-Laden and it only took 10 years and it cost BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of taxpayers dollars (and therefore the equivalent or thousands of American Jobs)... What a BARGAIN! I'm voting for Obama in 2012.

There is something called the rule of law. There is something called due process. There is something called the Constitution that all Americans are supposed to live by. There is something called Article 1, Section 8, number 11. To cheer Osama's supposed death is to cheer the violation of all these principles, the very same principles that protect our very lives, liberty and property and separate us from them. We shouldn't rejoice, we should cry for the death of our country. Osama won, but we let him right into the heart of this country ourselves.

Osama Bin Laden's daughter has claimed he was captured alive in his Pakistani hideout and then shot by USSA special forces, it was reported today.
Arabic news network Al-Arabiya quoted 'senior Pakistani security officials' who said the 12-year-old saw her father executed and his body dragged to a helicopter.
A Pakistani official rejected USSA accounts of a bloody firefight, saying: 'Not a single bullet was fired from the compound at the USSA forces and their choppers. Their chopper developed some technical fault and crashed and the wreckage was left on the spot.'

The White House said Bin Laden was not armed when a USSA Navy SEAL confronted and killed him during Sunday night's assault on his compound.

Security officials said they did not recover any arms and explosives during their detailed search of the compound and the 13-roomed house, during which they removed two buffalos, a cow and around 150 chickens.

White House press secretary Jay Carney acknowledged that Bin Laden did not have a weapon even though administration officials have said that the terror leader resisted during the raid.
Mr Carney said resistance does not require a firearm. He also confirmed Bin Laden was shot in the head and in the chest.
He added: ‘Bin Laden’s wife rushed the USSA assaulter and was shot in the leg but not killed. Bin Laden was then shot and killed. He was not armed.
'The USSA personnel on the ground handled themselves with the utmost professionalism.

Source/More Here.

[img][/img]

Uploaded with Never mind the fact that numerous public officials went on the record to plainly state that Bin Laden has been dead for years and that the announcement of his demise was being kept back until the most politically expedient time.
As Kurt Nimmo and Alex Jones document, from FBI counterterrorism official Dale Watson, to former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, to Pakistani icon Benazir Bhutto, to CFR members, to Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, all voiced publicly what the evidence clearly indicated, which is that Bin Laden died in late 2001.

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader."

The Taliban source who claims to have seen bin Laden's face before burial said "he looked pale ... but calm, relaxed and confident."

Asked whether bin Laden had any feelings of remorse before death, the source vehemently said "no." Instead, he said, bin Laden was proud that he succeeded in his mission of igniting awareness amongst Muslims about hegemonistic designs and conspiracies of "pagans" against Islam. Bin Laden, he said, held the view that the sacrifice of a few hundred people in Afghanistan was nothing, as those who laid their lives in creating an atmosphere of resistance will be adequately rewarded by Almighty Allah.

When asked where bin Laden was buried, the source said, "I am sure that like other places in Tora Bora, that particular place too must have vanished."
Source/More Here.

The Live Tweet of the attack direct from beautiful downtown Abbattobad, Pakistan;

The abbottabad helicopter/UFO was shot down near the Bilal Town area, and there's report of a flash. People saying it could be a drone.
Source/More Here.